Thursday, July 30, 2009

Noreen the mean is keen to demean

...or so the cuddlecreeps say. They always flee before her, some even crying. Poor cuddlecreeps have such sensitive natures, and Noreen is much too frank for their liking.

Noreen is a good girl really, apart from this big flaw she has. She tells the truth. All the time. Especially when she's not supposed to.
Noreen is all ribbons and polka dots and cuteness... until you get to talk to her.
By the way, you there. Yes, you, reading this. You look awful in that shirt, whatever were you thinking?! Oh, and you must do something about your hair...

*Later edit: due to popular demand, Eileen is now called Noreen. Apparently Eileen was too Seinfeld-esque and not fit for a goth girl. I obey the wish of those wiser than me ;)

10 comments:

Alexandra said...

You're right about my hair :-)
But yours is adorable.:-))

katafolt said...

Toate papusile tale sunt unice !

Sa nu uit: La mUlti Ani !

...tiktakro... said...

and you're totally right about my t-shirt at this hour :))))
Eillen is as sweet as just some dolls know how to be...By the way, nowadays beeing frank is quite... trendy ;).
Well, good night Eileen, I'm gone to change my ugly t-shirt ...

NeMe said...

Hihih, multumesc de comentarii. Kati, multumesc de urare :>

Padure said...

ma umflu in pene acuma! she has the talent but i sure have the names :P wait. i suck she rulez. not much in it for me , aye? :/

Noree said...

yes, well, I can't help it...being frank, I mean :)) e adorabila!

Alexandra said...

A fost ziua ta, Anca?! La multi ani si din partea mea, cu sincere urari de bucurie, sanatate, spor la munca si impliniri de toate felurile in viata ta.
Cu mult drag,
Sanda

CraftyGoth said...

Da, a fost ieri. Multumesc pr urari :>

Noree said...

Mersi si eu, NeMe! ^^ Si un la multi ani (intarziat) si din partea mea!

Anonymous said...

I love love love your doll! Such attitude!
Thank you for commenting on my blog and if you follow me I'll add you to my giveaway!
Pattee