Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poor little lazy me. Or how to get over crafter's block

I've been sick. Very sick indeed. But, contrary to what I thought on those nights when I beat all my personal fever records, I have not died.
Am fost foarte beteaga. Dar, in ciuda a ce credeam in noptile cand febra mea a batut orice record personal, n-am murit.

However, I was left rather devoid of energy. I have a gnome stuck halfway through a story, and he will never get home unless I do something about it. And I have 3 baby girls who might not sleep at all until I make them their soft cuddly sleep companions. And I have friends in need of some inspirational craftiness.

Totusi, am ramas cam golita de energie. Am un pitic blocat la jumatea unei povesti, si care n-o sa ajunga niciodata acasa daca nu fac ceva in legatura cu asta. Si am 3 fetite care s-ar putea sa nu doarma deloc pana cand nu le fac parteneri moi de somn. Si am prieteni ce au nevoie de niste mestesugit care sa inspire.

But I just... can't... be... bothered. I hope it goes away. Soon. Any tips for getting back "in the zone"?

Dar pur si simplu... n-am... chef. Sper ca-mi trece. Curand. Sugestii pentru cum sa revin in forta?

5 comments:

...tiktakro... said...

For me works every time, like magic ;), a little "cleaning" in my studio...I mean a little, hmmm... " making mess for re-ordering later or some other sunny day "...pulling out my fabrics, my threads, my beads and buttons...everything that can give that "after explosion" look of my studio...LOL...a glass of red wine, soft music in background and the phone out of socket - that's a must-:))) and be aware to avoid stepping in some lost on the floor needle...the balloon can be deflated as once ;)...
Come-on, I miss your stories...hope you feel well now...

katafolt said...

Ma bucur ca acum esti mai bine !
Energia iti va reveni in cateva zile si ne vei incanta cu o gramada de pitici .-)

Alexandra said...

N-am stiut ca ai fost bolnava. Sper ca te refaci repede, piticii te asteapta.
O cititoare :-)

Elena said...

Hei! Sper ca esti deja ok! Daca nu iti trimit un coletel cu ceva energii pozitive care sa te puna pe picioare! Te astept cu papusi, zane, povesti..chestii din astea care te trimit in alta parte......

Marcelo said...

Nu am nicio sugestie pentru tine dar, acum ştiu ce-i un pitic, mulţumesc =)
Dimineaţa ne plimbam eu şi verişoara mea, şi eu am zis că am făcut o melodie pentru ea, "Dei um piti", o parodie după "Am un Pitic", cântată de Alina Manole.
Ea m-a întrebat ce înseamnă am un pitic dar... nu ştiam ce este un pitic =)
Vezi? Mă ajuţi încă bolnavă! Sper că eşti foarte bine acum!